Aids in the protection and maintenance against
• hoof soreness and soft soles
bandage or hoof boot application
• white-line separation and thrush
• soothing relief for overworked hooves
• greasy heel
• new and old skin and heel conditions
• water resistant
• repels flies
• Directions for use:
• Bandage or Hoof Boot Application
• Cleanse and dry hoof thoroughly. Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply a thick cover to the sole, frog bars and bulb areas.
• Then cover with paper, cloth or cottonwool and bandage or cover with a hoof boot. Apply daily or as required.
• Skin & Heels:
• Cleanse and dry thoroughly. Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply in a circular motion leaving a light cover.
• Apply once daily or as required. Bandaging may assist with some applications.
• Contains a blend of natural ingredients infused with lanolin, sulfur, camphor, eucalyptus oil and selected clays.
• Withholding period(s): Zero (0) days